TERMS OF WARRANTY
- SCALES4U products have a minimum of 12 months warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Any goods which are subject to a warranty claim should be returned to SCALES4U for inspection. Upon inspection SCALES4U will repair or replace defective unit.
- Warranty does not cover accidental or deliberate damage, acts of god, damage incurred by incorrect use or not following manufacturers instructions or power failure and over loading. The goods must not be modified or repaired by anyone other than one of our engineers or approved service agents.
- Any products that have not failed due to manufacturing defect, will be repaired at the cost of the customer. SCALES4U reserve judgment on this and our decision is final.
- Carriage costs for the return of goods to Scales4U will be the responsibility of the customer whether Warranty or Non warranty. Warranty repairs will be returned to the customer carriage free, Non warranty repairs are carriage chargeable.
- Warranty does not cover the incorrect purchase of our products, if goods are returned due to incorrect specification then Scales4U reserve the right to refuse the return of goods or charge a return to stock fee.
- The warranty will become invalid if the products have not been used for the purpose they were designed for